Which is your relationship with St. Valentine’s? Pretty inexistent from my side to be fair. As far as I remember, I think I never celebrated St. Valentine’s day, even though I am happily married with my young-ages boyfriend.
However, all this is just to show you these amazing muffins I managed to bake last week. They were so tasty and cute, I had to share them. Be careful as beetroot stains everything. Indeed, my fingers are pink still! Try them out, they are so quick and tasty I am not really sure hot to sell them better ahahahh!
“It’s the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important…People have forgotten this truth, but you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose.”Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3-Ingredients Savoury Beetroot Muffins
- electric blender
- Veggie Cutter (Mandoline)
- Muffin Tray
- 250 gr Cooked Beets
- 340 gr Silken Tofu
- 50 gr Chickpea Flour or any Flour
- 1 tbsp Salt and Pepper
For the decoration
- 100 gr Raw Beets
- to taste Creme Fresh
- Blend the beets and tofu in a electric blender. Add the flour salt and pepper until you get a silky dough. Line up the muffin tray with baking paper. Greasing the tray with either butter or oil helps keeping the paper squares down.
- Pour the mixture on the molds. Slice the fresh beet in really tiny sheets, and place in a bowl. cover with hot water for 10 minutes, to make it tender and warm up the oven at 180C in the meantime.
- On top of the muffins, make some petals with the sliced beetroots and bake for 35-40 minutes the mixture. Let it cool and enjoy!
I do have a scientific mind, probably it’s the reason why I love to hide in the kitchen and start creating.
My cooking is healthy, fun and colorful… and really tasty!
What are you waiting for? Grab your apron and start creating with me!