Are you looking for some effortless vegan cookies that just taste AMAZING? Oh well, here we are. And they are so adaptable too. Add any nut you like or any kind of chocolate, the result will be amazing anyhow!
I actually saw this recipe on the IG profile of my friend Vale. I still remember it was one of those busy days at work I felt like I needed to do something else to calm down. Plus, some friends were coming over that same night. I had to prepare them some nice breakfast cookies. So well, I saw the recipe and decided to give it a try. Coconut and chocolate, what can go wrong, right?
Indeed, these came out amazing, and I really have to thank Vale for this. So good, a Scottish friend that passed by that afternoon, asked me some last week and really really want the recipe. So, here we go! Really, easy, quick and tasty. hat else do you need? Oh yes, some hot coffee, of course! P.S. I added some crystalized ginger and mixed spices to the recipe, as it is Christmas time, feel free to leave them on a side :D#
Sandra LeeBaking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal.
Perfect Vegan Chocolate Coconut Chip Cookies
- Cutting Board or Electric Blender
- oven tray
- 200 gr Flour
- 75 gr Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 60 gr Water
- 60 gr Dark Sugar or Honey
- 50 gr Shredded Coconut
- 20 gr Crystalized Ginger (optional)
- 25 gr Nuts I used Hazelnuts
- 50 gr Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Mix Spices (optional)
- 4 gr Baking Powder
- Chop the nuts and the chocolate (in case you are not using chocolate chips)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add the oil and water. Mix until you get a wet but consistend dough.
- Make some balls out of it and line up a baking tray with some baking paper. Place the cookie balls a couple of cm away from each other. Warm up the oven at 170C and flatten up the balls slightly.
- Bake for 15/17 minutes, until golden. Let them cool down and enjoy!
I do have a scientific mind, probably it’s the reason why I love to hide in the kitchen and start creating.
My cooking is healthy, fun and colorful… and really tasty!
What are you waiting for? Grab your apron and start creating with me!